Benefits of a Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card
Reduced Monthly Fee Plan3
Make unlimited purchase transactions for only $5 a month. To qualify for this low monthly rate, direct deposit $500 or more to your Card Account in one calendar month.3
No-Fee4 Cash Withdrawals at ACE
Withdrawal up to $100 per day at one of 950+ ACE Cash Express locations when you have qualifying direct deposit activity.4
Get Paid up to 2 Days Faster5
Get paid up to 2 days faster5 when you have your payroll or government benefits checks direct deposited to your ACE Elite Card.
Use everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
The ACE EliteTM Visa® Prepaid Debit Card lets you manage and spend your money without having to worry about carrying cash at stores or in restaurants.
Manage your money online and on-the-go.
Whether you’re at home or on-the-go, you can access all the most important information about your account from your Online Account Center or the ACE Elite Mobile App.2
Send Money to Friends and Family6
You can transfer funds at no-cost6 to other ACE Elite cardholders with just a few clicks in the Online Account Center or ACE EliteTM Mobile App.2
Get real time transaction alerts sent to you by email or text message.2
We'll help make life a little easier and may cover up to $10 over the balance of your card. Qualifying direct deposit activity of $500 or more in one calendar month required.8
What Customers Say
Been a member
Have been a member of Ace Elite and Flare for years now. Will continue to use them for all my future money transactions.Customer - Paola H.
How it Works
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no ATM withdrawals, international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads. Use of Card Account also subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice. Residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a Card Account.
2. No charge for this services, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
3. The Pay-As-You-Go Plan is the default Plan Fee on the Card Account. Cardholder may enroll in the Monthly Plan to pay a flat fee of $9.95 per month instead of paying a fee for every purchase transaction under the Pay-As-You-Go Plan. Neither Plan Fee option includes any other fees. If cardholder receives $500 in payroll or government benefit direct deposits in 1 calendar month, cardholder will qualify for the Reduced Monthly Plan. After qualifying, Monthly Plan Cardholders will receive the Reduced Monthly Plan Fee of $5 on their next Plan Fee assessment date. Pay-As-You-Go Cardholders must enroll in the Reduced Monthly Plan to receive it.
4. Make up to $100 in no-fee cash withdrawals per day using the ACE Elite card at participating ACE Cash Express locations; $100 total is calculated based on all withdrawals performed at all ACE Cash Express locations visited in a day. Card must have been obtained at a participating ACE store or www.acecashexpress.com and a direct deposit (no dollar minimum) made to the card within the immediately preceding 35 days is required. See store for details. Offer subject to change. This optional offer is not a MetaBank or Visa product or service nor does MetaBank or Visa endorse this offer. While this feature is available at no additional charge, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See the cardholder agreement for more details.
5. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of MetaBank's policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction.
6. No fee for online account-to-account transfers; transaction fees and other costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this card, including a $4.95 fee for each account-to-account transfer facilitated via a live Customer Service Agent. Use of card is also subject to funds availability. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
7. The optional Savings Account is made available to Cardholders through MetaBank Member FDIC. To participate in the Savings Account program, Cardholder must consent to and continue receiving communications from us in electric form. If Cardholder is subject to Internal Revenue Service backup withholding at the time of the request to open a Savings Account, the request will be declined. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
If the Average Daily Balance is $1,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 4.91% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 5.00%
If the Average Daily Balance is more than $1,000.00, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $1,000.00 will be 0.49% with an APY of 0.50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $1,000.00 or less with be 4.91%. The APY for this tier will range from 5.00% to 0.54%, depending on the balance in the account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier may change. The APYs were accurate as of 3/1/2020. These are promotional rates and may change without notice pursuant to applicable law. No minimum balance necessary to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). Because Savings Account finds are withdrawn through the Card Account (maximum 6 such transfers per calendar month). Card Account transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Savings Account. Card Account and Savings Account funds are FDIC-insured upon verification of Cardholder's identity. For purpose of FDIC coverage limit, all finds help on deposit by the Cardholder at MetaBank will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00
8. The $10 Purchase Cushion is not an extension of credit; it is a courtesy exercised at our discretion. Approved purchase transactions may create up to a $10.00 negative balance on your Card Account. Cardholder is responsible fore repayment of any negative balance. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
The ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is a registered agent of MetaBank. Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
The ACE Flare Account is established by MetaBank, Member FDIC. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is a service provider to MetaBank. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is an authorized Independent Sales Organization of MetaBank. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.
© 2020 Global Payments Company. All rights reserved worldwide. Global Payments Company and Netspend are federally registered U.S. service marks of Global Payments Company. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.