Choose Your ACE Elite Card Fee Plan
$1 per Signature Purchase
$2 per PIN Purchase
Foreign Transaction Surcharge of
3.5% U.S. Dollar amount of the
(opt-in to enroll)
Signature Purchase Transaction Fee ✓ INCLUDED IN PLAN
PIN Purchase Transaction Fee ✓ INCLUDED IN PLAN
Foreign Transaction Surcharge of
3.5% U.S. Dollar amount of the
ACE Elite Card Fees
|Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payments||$0||Provide the biller with the Issuer’s routing number and your assigned Account Number.|
Check Your Balance
|Customer Service (Automated or Live Agent)||$0||No fee for calling Customer Service (Automated or Live Agent) for inquiries, including balance inquiries. 1-86-NETSPEND (1-866-387-7363)|
|ATM Balance Inquiry Fee – Domestic||$0.50||Per inquiry. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator.|
|Balance Inquiry via Online Account Center||$0||Log in to the Online Account Center at www.AceEliteCard.com.|
|Balance Inquiry via Anytime Alerts (Email or Text Message)||$0||Standard text message or data rates may apply.|
Withdraw Cash SEE OUR TIP ON HOW TO AVOID ATM FEES BELOW
|Over-the-Counter (“OTC”) Withdrawal Fee at a Financial Institution||$2.50||Per withdrawal. A fee may also be assessed by a financial institution that is not a Visa member financial institution.|
|OTC Withdrawal Fee at a Netspend Reload Network Location||Up to the Greater of 2.75% of the withdrawal amount or $4.00||Per withdrawal. Fee may be either a flat fee or a percentage of the withdrawal amount. Fee is determined and assessed by operator of Netspend Reload Network location and varies depending on location and amount of cash withdrawn. This is a third-party fee and is subject to change.|
|ATM Withdrawal Fee – Domestic||$2.50||Per withdrawal. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator. You can avoid ATM fees if you select “DEBIT” and enter your PIN to get cash back when making purchases at many retailers, such as grocery stores.|
Add Money To Your Card Account
|Direct Deposit (ACH Deposit)||$0||No Fee.|
|Cash Reload at a Netspend Reload Network Location||Up to $3.95||Per load. Fee is determined and assessed by operator of Netspend Reload Network location, and varies depending on location. This is a third-party fee and is subject to change.|
|Mobile Check Load Fee – Standard||$0||This is a third-party fee and is subject to change. Standard text message or data rates may apply.|
|Mobile Check Load Fee – Expedited (Government and Payroll Checks with a Pre-printed Signature)||Greater of 2.0% of total check amount or $5.00||Per check load. Percentage taken of total check amount. Fee deducted from check total prior to loading your Card Account. This is a third-party fee and is subject to change. Standard text message or data rates may apply.|
|Mobile Check Load Fee – Expedited (All Other Accepted Check Types)||Greater of 5.0% of total check amount or $5.00||Per check load. Percentage taken of total check amount. Fee deducted from check total prior to loading your Card Account. This is a third-party fee and is subject to change. Standard text message or data rates may apply.|
Move Money to and from your Card Account
|Account-to-Account Transfer Fee via Website||$0||www.AceEliteCard.com|
|Account-to-Account Transfer Fee via CS Agent||$4.95||Per transfer via Customer Service Agent. Fee is assessed to transferor’s account when the transfer is processed.|
Using Your Card Outside the U.S.
|Foreign Transaction Surcharge||3.5%||Per foreign transaction. Calculated based on the U.S. Dollar amount of the purchase transaction or cash withdrawal. Charged in addition to any applicable Purchase Transaction Fee or OTC Withdrawal Fee.|
|ATM Withdrawal Fee – International||$4.95||Per withdrawal, plus the Foreign Transaction Surcharge. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator.|
|ATM Balance Inquiry Fee – International||$0.50||Per inquiry. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator.|
|ATM Transaction Decline Fee – International||$1.00||Per declined transaction. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator.|
|ATM Transaction Decline Fee – Domestic||$1.00||Per declined transaction. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator.|
|ACH/Preauthorized Payment Transaction Decline Fee||$1.00||Per declined ACH transaction.|
Add or Replace a Card
|Additional Card Fee||$3.95||For each Additional Card requested that is not a Replacement Card.|
|Replacement Card Fee||$3.95||Per lost, stolen, or damaged Card replaced.|
|Custom Card Fee||$4.95||Per Custom Card.|
|Card Delivery Fee – 7-10 Business Days||$0||No Fee.|
|Card Delivery Fee – 3 Business Days||$20.00||Charged in addition to Additional Card Fee or Replacement Card Fee. Fee will be assessed when this service is requested for order of Additional or Replacement Card.|
|Card Delivery Fee – 1-2 Business Days||$25.00||Charged in addition to Additional Card Fee or Replacement Card Fee. Fee will be assessed when this service is requested for order of Additional or Replacement Card.|
|Additional Statement Mailing Fee||$5.95||The fee for first written transaction history requested in any calendar month is $0. If you request more than one written transaction history in a given month, each additional request is $5.95. Statements are always available for no fee online at www.AceEliteCard.com.|
|Stop Payment Fee||$10.00||Per stop payment request on an ACH Debit/Preauthorized Payment Transaction.|
|Check Request Fee||$5.95||For processing and mailing of a return of funds check at Card Account closure. Refund checks are not issued for balances of less than $1.00. If your Card Account balance will be reduced to less than $1.00 after the Check Request Fee is debited, the Check Request Fee will be waived. See “Withdraw Cash” above for alternative options to remove the funds from your Card Account.|
|Inactivity Fee||$5.95||Per month. Fee applies if there are funds in the Card Account and the Card Account has had no activity, i.e., no purchases; no cash withdrawals; no load transactions; and no Balance Inquiry Fee for ninety (90) days. If enrolled in the Monthly Plan and your Card Account has had no activity as described above, this fee applies instead of the Monthly Plan Fee.|
Choose the Right Card Option for You
Compare the ACE Flare™ Account by MetaBank® with ACE Elite™ Visa® Prepaid Debit Card.Compare Products
Save Money and Time with Direct Deposit
Discover all the Benefits
Enroll in direct deposit with your ACE Elite Card to get get paid up to 2 days faster.4 By enrolling in qualifying direct deposit, you can save on fees and take advantage of all of your card perks, including no-fee5 cash withdrawals up to $100 per day at participating ACE locations, a $5 reduced monthly fee plan,3 the $10 purchase cushion,6 and so much more.
Subject to card activation and ID verification.1
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no ATM withdrawals, international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads. Use of Card Account also subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice. Residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a Card Account.
2. The Pay-As-You-Go Plan is the default Plan Fee on the Card Account. Cardholder may enroll in the Monthly Plan to pay a flat fee of $9.95 per month instead of paying a fee for every purchase transaction under the Pay-As-You-Go Plan. Neither Plan Fee option includes any other fees. If cardholder receives $500 in payroll or government benefit direct deposits in 1 calendar month, cardholder will qualify for the Reduced Monthly Plan. After qualifying, Monthly Plan Cardholders will receive the Reduced Monthly Plan Fee of $5 on their next Plan Fee assessment date. Pay-As-You-Go Cardholders must enroll in the Reduced Monthly Plan to receive it.
3. Cardholder may enroll in the Monthly Plan to pay a flat fee of $9.95 per month instead of paying a fee for every purchase transaction under the Pay-As-You-Go Plan. Neither Plan Fee option includes any other fees. If cardholder receives $500 in payroll or government benefit direct deposits in 1 calendar month, cardholder will qualify for the Reduced Monthly Plan. After qualifying, Monthly Plan Cardholders will receive the Reduced Monthly Plan Fee of $5 on their next Plan Fee assessment date. Pay-As-You-Go Cardholders must enroll in the Reduced Monthly Plan to receive it.
4. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction.
5. Make up to $100 in no-fee cash withdrawals per day using the ACE Elite card at participating ACE Cash Express locations; $100 total is calculated based on all withdrawals performed at all ACE Cash Express locations visited in a day. Card must have been obtained at a participating ACE store or www.acecashexpress.com and a direct deposit (no dollar minimum) made to the card within the immediately preceding 35 days is required. See store for details. Offer subject to change. This optional offer is not a MetaBank or Visa product or service nor does MetaBank or Visa endorse this offer.
6. The $10 Purchase Cushion is not an extension of credit; it is a courtesy exercised at our discretion. Approved purchase transactions may create up to a $10.00 negative balance on your Card Account. Cardholder is responsible for repayment of any negative balance. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
The ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is a registered agent of MetaBank. Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
© 2020 Global Payments Company. All rights reserved worldwide. Global Payments Company and Netspend are federally registered U.S. service marks of Global Payments Company. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.