Benefits of Your Prepaid Debit Card
Avoid Check Cashing Lines and Fees
Receive your payroll or government benefits directly to your account. With your qualifying Direct Deposit activity, you’ll also gain access to all of the ACE Elite Card’s features.
Get Paid up to 2 Days Faster2 with Direct Deposit
Get paid on Friday? You could get paid on Wednesday when you enroll in direct deposit.
No-Fee³ Cash Withdrawals
No-fee3 cash withdrawals mean at ACE Cash Express you can withdraw up to $100 per day at participating ACE locations when you have qualifying Direct Deposit.
Earn up to 5.00% Annual Percentage Yield4
Give traditional banks a run for their money. With an optional tiered Savings Account, you could earn up to 5.00% APY.4
Send and receive text updates about your balance, purchase history, account and routing numbers, and more.5
Manage your money from virtually anywhere with the ACE Elite mobile app, for Android or iPhone.5
Have ACE Elite Card Questions?
How do I get an ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card?
Fill out an online order form and we’ll ship you a Card.1 There’s no credit check and no cost to order online. To use the Card, you will need to activate the Card, verify your identity, and register the Card.1 You can order a second card by logging in to your Card Account in the Online Account Center. Monthly fees may apply.
How can I use the ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card?
With an ACE Elite Card, you can make purchases at stores, over the phone, and online. You may also withdraw cash at ATMs, pay bills, and other necessities. See Cardholder Agreement for fee information.
Can I use my Card to withdraw cash at ATMs?
Yes, you can use your Card to withdraw cash at ATMs. You may be charged a fee for this. Please see your Cardholder Agreement for details. The ATM owner may also charge a fee. You can also withdraw up to $100 in cash per day without a fee by visiting a participating ACE location and speaking to one of our friendly store associates.3 This service is available to you with qualifying Direct Deposit at ACE locations .
What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?
You should immediately contact Customer Service via our Customer Service telephone number, 1-866-387-7363. Or, you can log in to the Online Account Center to report your Card lost or stolen. From the main menu, select “Help & Support,” then Report card lost or stolen. You will be able to order a replacement Card. Please refer to your Cardholder Agreement for applicable fees.
Can I create a budget?
Create a new budget from a sample and start using it in just a few steps. New transactions are matched to your budget based on expense categories. Click on Budgets under “Manage Account”. Then click “Get Started” and follow the setup process.
My Budgets gives you an at-a-glance overview of how well your spending matches your budget goals. The danger zone lets you know when you’re getting close to going over your budget.
Your Budget Score Card shows you an overview of how well you’re meeting your budget goals and gives suggestions on your next steps.
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no ATM withdrawals, international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads. Use of Card Account also subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice. Residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a Card Account.
2. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction.
3. Make up to $100 in no-fee cash withdrawals per day using the ACE Elite card at participating ACE Cash Express locations; $100 total is calculated based on all withdrawals performed at all ACE Cash Express locations visited in a day. Card must have been obtained at a participating ACE store or www.acecashexpress.com and a direct deposit (no dollar minimum) made to the card within the immediately preceding 35 days is required. See store for details. Offer subject to change. This optional offer is not a MetaBank or Visa product or service nor does MetaBank or Visa endorse this offer.
4. The optional Savings Account is made available to Cardholders through MetaBank®; Member FDIC. To participate in the Savings Account program, Cardholder must consent to and continue receiving communications from us in electronic form. If Cardholder is subject to Internal Revenue Service backup withholding at the time of the request to open a Savings Account, the request will be declined. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
• If the Average Daily Balance is $1,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 4.91% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 5.00%.
• If the Average Daily Balance is more than $1,000.00, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $1,000.00 will be 0.49% with an APY of 0.50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $1,000.00 or less will be 4.91%. The APY for this tier will range from 5.00% to 0.54%, depending on the balance in the account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier may change. The APYs were accurate as of 3/1/2020. These are promotional rates and may change without notice pursuant to applicable law. No minimum balance necessary to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). Because Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the Card Account (maximum 6 such transfers per calendar month), Card Account transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Savings Account. Card Account and Savings Account funds are FDIC-insured upon verification of Cardholder’s identity. For purposes of FDIC coverage limit, all funds held on deposit by the Cardholder at MetaBank will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00.
5. No charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
6. The $10 Purchase Cushion is not an extension of credit; it is a courtesy exercised at our discretion. Approved purchase transactions may create up to a $10.00 negative balance on your Card Account. Cardholder is responsible for repayment of any negative balance. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
7. Payback RewardsSM is an optional program. You may opt-out at any time by visiting the Payback Rewards page in your Online Account Center. Reward offers are based on individual shopping habits. Cash back rewards are credited to your Card Account and are not available in the form of a check or other direct payment method. See the program FAQs and Terms and Conditions in your Online Account Center for additional details about how and when you get rewarded. Program sponsor: Netspend Corporation. MetaBank and Visa are not affiliated in any way with this program and do not endorse or sponsor this program.
The ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is a registered agent of MetaBank. Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
© 2020 Global Payments Company. All rights reserved worldwide. Global Payments Company and Netspend are federally registered U.S. service marks of Global Payments Company. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.