Your Money, Your Way
The ACE Elite Card
A Prepaid Card Made for You
You want the security of a bank account, without the hassle of a brick and mortar bank. You want the flexibility to use your debit card for exactly what you need, without unnecessary barriers. That's why we built the ACE Elite Card – a prepaid debit card that gives you control over the money in your account.
Subject to card activation and ID verification.¹
Money Management Tools
EXPERIENCE MORE WITH DIRECT DEPOSIT
Enroll in direct deposit for your payroll and government benefits to maximize the ACE Elite Card’s potential. When you enroll with qualifying direct deposit, you’ll gain access to premium features – including no-fee2 cash withdrawals up to $100 at participating ACE locations, a $5 reduced monthly fee plan,³ and utilizing $10 Purchase Cushion.4
Stay up to date on your account activity with transaction alerts by text or email.5 Choose real-time alerts for on-demand account management or sign up for daily or weekly account alerts instead. The choice is yours.
We're here to Help
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no ATM withdrawals, international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads. Use of Card Account also subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice. Residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a Card Account.
2. Make up to $100 in no-fee cash withdrawals per day using the ACE Elite card at participating ACE Cash Express locations; $100 total is calculated based on all withdrawals performed at all ACE Cash Express locations visited in a day. Card must have been obtained at a participating ACE store or www.acecashexpress.com and a direct deposit (no dollar minimum) made to the card within the immediately preceding 35 days is required. See store for details. Offer subject to change. This optional offer is not a MetaBank® or Visa product or service nor does MetaBank or Visa endorse this offer. While this feature is available at no additional charge with qualifying direct deposit activity, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See the cardholder agreement for more details.
3. Cardholder may enroll in the Monthly Plan to pay a flat fee of $9.95 per month instead of paying a fee for every purchase transaction under the Pay-As-You-Go Plan. Neither Plan Fee option includes any other fees. If cardholder receives $500 in payroll or government benefit direct deposits in 1 calendar month, cardholder will qualify for the Reduced Monthly Plan. After qualifying, Monthly Plan Cardholders will receive the Reduced Monthly Plan Fee of $5 on their next Plan Fee assessment date. Pay-As-You-Go Cardholders must enroll in the Reduced Monthly Plan to receive it.
4. The $10 Purchase Cushion is not an extension of credit; it is a courtesy exercised at our discretion. Approved purchase transactions may create up to a $10.00 negative balance on your Card Account. Cardholder is responsible for repayment of any negative balance. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
5. No charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
The ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card is issued by MetaBank, National Association, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is a registered agent of MetaBank, National Association. Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
© 2020 Global Payments Company. All rights reserved worldwide. Global Payments Company and Netspend are federally registered U.S. service marks of Global Payments Company. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.