How do I get an ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card?
Fill out an online order form and we’ll ship you a Card.1 There’s no credit check and no cost to order.2 To use the Card, you will need to activate the Card, verify your identity, and register the Card.1 You can order a second card by logging in to your Card Account in the Online Account Center.
How much does it cost to order an ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card?
There’s no cost to order an ACE Elite Card online.2 Once you activate the Card and verify your identity, you may be able to choose from our selection of fee plans. To view the fee plans, card load fees, and other costs associated with using the Card, see our fee schedule.
How long does it take to receive my ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card in the mail?
You should receive your card approximately 7 to 10 business days after you place your order. If you do not receive your card within 10 business days, call Customer Service at 1-866-387-7363.
What do I do when I receive my Card in the mail?
When your Card arrives, you’ll need to activate it and verify your identity1 by following the printed instructions that arrive with the Card.
What can I buy with my ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card?
With an ACE Elite Card, you can make purchases at stores, over the phone, and online. You may also withdraw cash at ATMs, pay bills, and more.
How do I get paid up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit?3
When you have your payroll or government benefits direct deposited to your ACE Elite Card, you could get paid up to 2 days faster.3
Can I use my Card to withdraw cash at ATMs?
Yes, you can use your Card to withdraw4 cash at ATMs. You may be charged a fee for this. Please see your Cardholder Agreement for details. The ATM owner may also charge a fee. You can also withdraw up to $100 in cash per day without a fee by visiting a participating ACE location and speaking to one of our friendly tellers.4 This service is available to you with qualifying Direct Deposit.
What kinds of checks can I add to my ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card?
You can load most check types5 in the ACE Elite Mobile App6 for funding approval, from $5 up to $2,500. This includes payroll and government checks with a pre-printed signature, business checks, two-party personal checks, handwritten payroll checks, insurance checks, cashier’s checks, money orders, and rebate checks. All checks must be made out to you, endorsed by you and drawn on a bank account in the United States or a U.S. territory.
Please note checks that aren’t made out to you, conditional endorsement checks, counter checks, credit card checks, customer appreciation certificates, gift certificates, starter checks, traveler’s checks, or warrants are not generally accepted.
How do I enroll in Direct Deposit?
Enrolling in Direct Deposit takes just a few steps. You’ll need to provide your Account Number and Routing Number to your employer or government benefits provider. You can access these numbers when you login to your Online Account Center or the mobile app.6
To add your tax refund, provide your tax preparer with your Routing Number and Account Number, which you can find in the app.6
Subject to employer availability.
When will my Direct Deposit be available?
With Direct Deposit to your ACE Elite Card, you can get paid up to 2 days faster!3 When you enroll, it may take up to two payment cycles for your direct deposit to begin. Please ensure your Card is activated and in good standing, and the deposit is in the name of the cardholder.
What are Anytime Alerts™?
Anytime AlertsTM are text alerts that help you stay on top of every transaction as they happen. Whenever you make a transaction, we’ll send you a text message.6 You can also find out when a direct deposit clears, what your balance is, where the closest reload centers are, or your Card Account information. (Message and data rates apply). Login to the Online Account Center and navigate to “Features” for a full list of commands.
How do I deposit my tax refund into my ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card Account?
When you have your tax refund direct deposited onto your Card Account, that means you may get your refund faster than a paper check!7 Bring your Routing Number and Account Number to your tax preparer, or if you’re filling out your own taxes, indicate them in the designated sections.
How do I open an Optional Savings Account?
You can enroll in an optional Savings Account by logging in to your Online Account Center and accessing the Enroll in Savings feature.8
Does my Savings Account earn interest?
Yes! You could earn up to 5.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on your Savings Account on balances up to $1,000.8
What are Payback Rewards?SM
Payback RewardsSM is a way to get cash back rewards when you use your card to pay for qualifying merchandise and services.9 We’ll send you targeted offers, based on your shopping habits. Redeem those offers and you get cash back rewards on these select purchases in the form of account credits. We’ll credit your offers to your Card Account at the end of the following month. The more ways you use your card, the more offers you can receive, and the more rewards you can receive!
How do I add money to my ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card?
Choose from several ways to add money to your ACE Elite Card! You can enroll in Direct Deposit, load checks to your Card with Mobile Check Load,5 set up a bank transfer,10 deposit your tax refund, visit an ACE Cash Express store, and more!
What is a FlashPay ID?10
A FlashPay ID10 is simply a number that you can share with other people so that they can send money to you. All ACE Elite Card cardholders have a FlashPay ID.
Why should I enroll in Direct Deposit?
When you enroll in qualifying Direct Deposit with your ACE Elite Card, you can take advantage of more features! You could get paid up to 2 days faster3, make up to $100 in no-fee cash withdrawals at ACE Cash Express locations4, and even opt into a $5 reduced monthly fee plan.11
Still Have Questions about the Prepaid Debit Card?
Helpful Ways to Manage Your Money Online
EXPERIENCE MORE WITH DIRECT DEPOSIT
Receive updates on transaction and Card Account balances delivered by text.6 It’s never been easier to stay on top of money moving in and out of your prepaid debit card.
ONLINE OR ON THE GO
Access your ACE Elite Card from Anywhere
Whether you’re at home or on the go, you can access all the most important information about your Card Account from the Online Account Center or Mobile App.6
How the ACE Elite Card Works
Order A Card
Get a prepaid debit card either online, or by visiting any ACE Cash Express location. Subject to card activation and ID verification.1
Add money at any ACE Cash Express location. Set up direct deposit to have your payroll, government benefits, or tax refund automatically loaded to your card (and access all of the ACE Elite Card's features!).
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no ATM withdrawals, international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads. Use of Card Account also subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice. Residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a Card Account.
2. Custom Card Fee applies. Picture must meet Image Guidelines. If custom card is lost, stolen, or damaged, any request for: (a) a replacement custom card requires resubmission of image and payment of custom card replacement fee; or (b) a replacement standard card requires payment of standard card replacement fee. See online custom card FAQs as well as the Fee Schedule in the Cardholder Agreement.
3. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction.
4. Make up to $100 in no-fee cash withdrawals per day using the ACE Elite card at participating ACE Cash Express locations; $100 total is calculated based on all withdrawals performed at all ACE Cash Express locations visited in a day. Card must have been obtained at a participating ACE store or www.acecashexpress.com and a direct deposit (no dollar minimum) made to the card within the immediately preceding 35 days is required. See store for details. Offer subject to change. This optional offer is not a MetaBank® or Visa product or service nor does MetaBank or Visa endorse this offer. While this feature is available at no additional charge, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See the cardholder agreement for more details.
6. No charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
7. Faster access claim is based on comparison of a disbursement via direct deposit vs. disbursement via a mailed paper check. For up-to-date information from the IRS, visit www.irs.gov/refunds.
8. The optional Savings Account is made available to Cardholders through MetaBank; Member FDIC. To participate in the Savings Account program, Cardholder must consent to and continue receiving communications from us in electronic form. If Cardholder is subject to Internal Revenue Service backup withholding at the time of the request to open a Savings Account, the request will be declined. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
• If the Average Daily Balance is $1,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 4.91% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 5.00%.
• If the Average Daily Balance is more than $1,000.00, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $1,000.00 will be 0.49% with an APY of 0.50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $1,000.00 or less will be 4.91%. The APY for this tier will range from 5.00% to 0.54%, depending on the balance in the account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier may change. The APYs were accurate as of 3/1/2020. These are promotional rates and may change without notice pursuant to applicable law. No minimum balance necessary to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). Because Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the Card Account (maximum 6 such transfers per calendar month), Card Account transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Savings Account. Card Account and Savings Account funds are FDIC-insured upon verification of Cardholder’s identity. For purposes of FDIC coverage limit, all funds held on deposit by the Cardholder at MetaBank will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00.
9. Payback RewardsSM is an optional program. You may opt-out at any time by visiting the Payback Rewards page in your Online Account Center. Reward offers are based on individual shopping habits. Cash back rewards are credited to your Card Account and are not available in the form of a check or other direct payment method. See the program FAQs and Terms and Conditions in your Online Account Center for additional details about how and when you get rewarded. Program sponsor: Netspend Corporation. MetaBank and Visa are not affiliated in any way with this program and do not endorse or sponsor this program.
10. No fee for online account-to-account transfers; transaction fees and other costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this card, including a $4.95 fee for each account-to-account transfer facilitated via a live Customer Service Agent. Use of card is also subject to funds availability. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
11. Cardholder may enroll in the Monthly Plan to pay a flat fee of $9.95 per month instead of paying a fee for every purchase transaction under the Pay-As-You-Go Plan. Neither Plan Fee option includes any other fees. If cardholder receives $500 in payroll or government benefit direct deposits in 1 calendar month, cardholder will qualify for the Reduced Monthly Plan. After qualifying, Monthly Plan Cardholders will receive the Reduced Monthly Plan Fee of $5 on their next Plan Fee assessment date. Pay-As-You-Go Cardholders must enroll in the Reduced Monthly Plan to receive it.
The ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is a registered agent of MetaBank. Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
© 2020 Global Payments Company. All rights reserved worldwide. Global Payments Company and Netspend are federally registered U.S. service marks of Global Payments Company. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.